According to the ancient teachings of yoga, the chakras are vital energy centers within the body. To a great extent the energy within the chakras determines our physical, mental and spiritual health and well being. Those who seek good health and spiritual growth should understand and explore your own chakra system and determine where your strengths lie and what you need to work on. Learning to activate your chakras will harmonise the energy of your chakras that will change your entire outlook on life.
Chakras are centres of awareness in the human body. These energy centres are neither physical nor anatomical. They are found in the subtler energy system. The chakras influence cells, organs, and the entire hormone system and affect one’s thoughts and feelings. They are also centres of psychic energy.
|Well aligned Chakras|
By activating, aligning, and healing chakras you can improve the condition of your energy system. Through simple exercises you can raise your level of energy and strengthen your powers of intuition. You will learn to recognise sickness and problems that arise from energy blockages and find ways to dissolve these blockages.
By activating, aligning, and healing chakras you can also improve your physical health. Its positive effects include stimulation of the metabolism, detoxification, and strengthening of the immune system by infusing cells and organs with healing energy.
Chakras are not just energy centres. They are centres of awareness as well. Over time, you can help resolve psychological afflictions such as anxiety, stress and depression. You can look forward experiencing serenity, happiness and inner peace within a short period.
In traditional writings, we read that there are up to 88,000 chakras. But the most important and most widely recognized chakras are seven. These seven chakras are aligned on the spinal column. These seven chakras symbolize different stages of human development.
At each level of awareness corresponding to one of the seven chakras, you trigger a learning process through the spiritual practice of chakra work, that will lead to greater intensity and awareness.
· Through the unfolding of the first chakra (Root Chakra), you will learn to say yes to life and discover the source of life energy.
· When you awaken the second chakra (Sacral Chakra), you will be able to affirm your sexuality and sensual nature and feel at home in your own body.
· Developing the third chakra (Solar plexus), allows you to say yes to yourself and find the inner strength to reach your goals.
· By activating fourth chakra (Heart Chakra), you will come to say yes to love and develop compassion.
· With the unfolding of fifth chakra (Throat Chakra), you will say yes to your creative potential and perfect your communication with others.
· Developing sixth chakra (Third eye), brings contact with your higher self and sparks the power of intuition.
· Through the unfolding of the seventh chakra (Crown Chakra), you begin to approach the Divine and realize the true source of all being.
As already mentioned, chakra work is a holistic method. When you align all your chakras, you begin to open these energy centers, and you will experience positive changes in all aspects of your life. By awakening and strenthening your chakras, you will enhance your physical well-being, improve your relationships with your partner, friends, colleagues, and other people around you. It will help you to dissolve sexual and emotional blocks that lead to anxiety and depression.
Finally, you will gain a better understanding of the work you were meant to do and the goals you ought to pursue. You will realize the sense of assuredness that derives from intuitively knowing what direction you want to take in life.